1. When running an export via the DRM batch client, the following error is seen:
Error received from DRM Process Manager service using address: net.tcp://server:port/Oracle/Drm/ProcessManager/: This request operation sent to net.tcp://server:port/Oracle/Drm/Engine/JobMgr did not receive a reply within the configured timeout (01:00:00). The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout. This may be because the service is still processing the operation or because the service was unable to send a reply message. Please consider increasing the operation timeout (by casting the channel/proxy to IContextChannel and setting the OperationTimeout property) and ensure that the service is able to connect to the client.”
2. The export takes a long time to run.
3. The export saves the results of the export to a local file.
This problem is resolved in 220.127.116.11.00.
1. Set up an external connection in the DRM Web Client from Administer > New > External Connection.
2. Modify your export to use the external connection rather than a local file.
3. Make sure that the following have not been configured as they could override the external connection that has been set for the export:
a. The ‘/outfile=’ flag has not been used in the command line export parameters for the batch client.
b. The ‘OutFile=’ parameter has not been used in the configuration file .
5. Run your export via the batch client again.