Within the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Workspace, some icons do not appear on the toolbar and instead show as white rectangles/background.
For example see attached screenshot:
the setting “Enable Screen Reader Support” is checked within:
File > Preferences > Accessibility Mode
In this mode the icons are grayed out by default. When a user selects an item on the page the relevant icons get activated in the toolbar.
How to fix —
1. To switch off the setting, in EPM Workspace:
2. Go to File > Preferences> Accessibility Mode
3. Uncheck “Enable Screen Reader Support”
4. Logout and clear the browser cache
5. Login to new EPM Workspace session