1. Access Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service as Service Administrator
2. Launch Calculation Manager.
3. Select Tools > Database Properties > Expand Planning.
4. Right-click the Planning application and then select Sessions.
5. Select Session Management > Action > Kill.
6. From Entity, select “selected request”. You can kill a specific request, or requests by a specific user.
7. If you selected to end a specific request, from the list of existing sessions, select the session to kill the request.
8. Click the Apply icon.
9. Click Yes to confirm your action.