Steps to Install the Essbase Integration Services (EIS) Console 188.8.131.52.000
Below are the instructions for copying the Essbase Integration Services (EIS) console from a full EIS installation to an EIS Console only client machine.
The identical folder structure will need to be created on the Target Machine.
NOTE: Ensure that the file “startup.bat” located under “C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem1\EIS\bin” is pointing to the olapbldr.exe, as shown below:
Now, copy the following directories, including their Subdirectories, from the Source Machine to the Target Machine, creating the directories as needed.
1. C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\bin-32 and bin directories.
2. C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\EssbaseRTC\184.108.40.206 directory
3. C:\Oracle\Middleware\jdk160_35 directory
5. C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\ccr directory
6. C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\Essbase\eis\console directory
7. C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem1\EIS directory
8. C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem1\bin\startOlapbldr.bat file and setEnv.bat file
You should now be able to start the EIS console using the startOlapbldr.bat file in the C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\epmsystem1\bin directory.