When attempting to connect from Smart View to Hyperion Planning the following error message is displayed:
Cannot connect to the provider. Make sure it is running in the specified host/port. Error(503)
This occurs due to The OHS server Timeout for APS is set too low. In configuration file mod_wl_ohs.conf the values for “WLIOTimeoutSecs” and “WLSocketTimeoutSecs” are too low and the connection to Smart View is timing out.
- Shutdown the Essbase Server service or process.
- Backup the mod_wl_ohs.conf configuration file. The file is found in the following location on your APS server:
- In mod_wl_ohs.conf increase the timeout in seconds for the “WLIOTimeoutSecs” and “WLSocketTimeoutSecs” properties within the location section for APS:
- Save the modified mod_wl_ohs.conf file.
- Restart the Oracle HTTP Server and the WebLogic Managed server service or process for APS.