It can actually be performed as a simple data load from flat files. In the data load mapping, you could use * to * mapping for the custom1 and custom2 dimensions which will allow the system to directly take the currencies from the source flat file itself.
If the “Intersection Validation” option is set as YES in the target application options then the above method will fail. The following workaround has to be used in that case
1. Please select the data load rule that imports and exports the exchange rates to HFM application
2. Select the “Target Options” under the specific data load rule.
3. Set the “Check Intersection” option to NO and “Drill Region” option to NO and save the changes
4. Let the “Check Intersection” option and “Drill Region” option in the “Target Application” option be YES
5. Now execute the data load rule and check if you are still facing any issues.
Revert back in case of any queries.