Issue in Smart View 22.214.171.124.310 version when using the Refresh all Worksheets feature.
Open a workbook with multiple Smart View retrieves. Click the Refresh all Worksheets button.
The keyboard freezes within Excel.
Trying to reposition the active cell using the keyboard will fail. This includes any use of the arrow keys, Page Up, Page Down, Home, End, etc.
Pressing [Esc] does not fix this issue. One can use the mouse to change the active cell, however after doing so, your keyboard still does not function properly.
After clicking the arrow keys a couple of times, a small popup will appear in the upper left-hand corner.
This issue has been fixed in 126.96.36.199.200 Patch 18077081
This patch is available via My Oracle Support.
1. Log into the My Oracle Support portal.
2. Choose the Patches & Updates tab.
3. Select Patch Name or Number from the drop-down box.
4. Perform a search for Patch:18077081 for your corresponding OS platform.
5. The patch file includes both installers and the readme.