I am getting a lot of queries regarding EPM 184.108.40.206.300 to work on IE 11 or some other supported browser. IE11 will not work with 220.127.116.11.300 but you can start using Mozilla Firefox to work with it.
Below steps need to be performed in case the user has to work with Mozilla Firefox.
- Uninstalled Mozilla Firefox if already installed.
- Uninstalled Smart view if already installed.
- Install Mozilla (38.0.1) version latest.
- Add extension XUL Manager and URL for EPM , Close Mozilla browser.
- Install smart view now.
- Open Mozilla and after opening this time it will ask for the below add-in to enable. Select Allow installation.
- If in case Addin is already installed you might check in Add Ons
- In addons if you see Oracle Smartview as Disabled state and you are not able to enable it . click on more Information.
- Clicking on More information will open a new tab. Go to the end of the page.Open a new tab and type about:config in URL.
- Open EPM Workspace and get forms and data exported in Smart view and all functionality working as per Internet explorer – version9.