Graphs Displaying A Grey Background using Firefox
On : 220.127.116.11.151020 version, Analytics
OBIEE graphs displaying a grey background
All of a sudden all OBIEE graphs began displaying a dark grey background. Even after changing the graph properties to white, the graph is still outlined in this grey border.
OBIEE graphs should display a white background (default).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create or open a report containing a graph.
2. Graph is displayed with a grey background.
3. Even after changing the graph properties to white, the graph is still outlined in this grey border.
This is a known issue with Firefox.
If you’re having problems with Firefox, refreshing it can help.
1. Restart Firefox in safe mode, with all plug-ins disabled.
2. Have the users refresh their browser. This should resolve the grey background.
The only real solution to this would be to contact Firefox to see if they have a permanent solution or use a version of Firefox or other browser that does not cause this problem.
More detail can be found at: