Does Essbase have an auditing feature to report on the users currently logged into the system?
The Generate Log Charts/Log Analyzer feature on EAS can be used to generate a chart based on the Essbase log entries.
To enable Log Analyzer:
1. In EAS, right click on the Essbase Server and select “Generate log charts”.
2. Right click on the Essbase server once again and now select “View” -> Log Charts.
3. There will be a dropdown for View by Filter and select the value “Logged users”.
4. Click on the refresh button to refresh the entries displayed.
Other options to retrieve user login details:
1. Check the Essbase log files for login information.
2. Use the GETUSERINFO command via ESSCMD to retrieve the last login information.
3. The LISTLOGINS command in Esscmd will provide a listing of currently logged in users.