In Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE) automated batch loads time out.
There are two most likely causes of this issue:
- Batch timeout setting not defined or insufficient in system and/or application settings in the FDMEE application
- Stuck thread timeout setting needs increasing in the ErpIntegrator0 managed server (weblogic)
To increase the batch timeout setting in the FDMEE application:
- Navigate to Data Management from EPM workspace.
- From the Setup tab, and then under Configure, select System Settings.
- In System Settings, from Profile Type, select Other.
- Define a timeout value for the “Batch timeout in minutes” setting.
To increase the Stuck Thread timeout settting in the ErpIntegrator0 managed server in weblogic:
- Navigate to weblogic admin console.
- Under domain structure, expand Environment and choose servers.
- Choose ErpIntegrator0 from the servers list.
- Under configuration, choose tuning.
- Choose Lock & Edit to modify the setting value.
- Increase the Stuck Thread Max time value. The value is in seconds. By default it will be 600 seconds (5 minutes).
- Choose activate configuration so that the settings take effect.
- Restart FDMEE service.
Hope this helps.