I am frequently getting this query for 184.108.40.206. Below solution
This is a simple procedure that can be carried out by anyone who has access to the ODI console and knows the username and password for the ODI Console.
- Logon to the ODI Console by going to http://server:19000/odiconsole in a web browser (where server is the server where FDMEE is installed).
- Expand ‘Runtime’, then expand ‘Sessions/Load Plan Executions’ and you should be able to see the ODI sessions that have been run.
- Click on ‘Sessions/Load Plan Executions’ & then click the ‘Export’ icon (a small white square with a blue arrow pointing upwards on the ‘Browse’ tab).
4. In the ‘Export Log’ screen, select a date and time for the ‘From’ and ‘To’ values that match when the FDMEE process started and finished (so that only a relevant subset of the logs are exported).
5. Click the export button and you will get logs.